Thursday, April 22, 2010


As you can see I figured out posting pictures!

The hat is a stocking cap I made for the grandbaby that's on the way.

I got the sweater coat to match it done.


I've been working diligently on the various projects. So far nothing is quite complete. I didn't realize how many I had going. I had put aside the entralac king size spread started months ago. It's sooo huge I have trouble handeling it now days. Got to get it finished. Dito for the winter coat I started in entralac. I realized that I had lost the urge to get it finished once the red buds began to bloom. Spring comes soooo early in NW Louisiana. Winters in Chicagoland were much more inspiring for heavy knits.


I poured over Nicki Epstien's Knitting on the Edge to see if I could find a border for the entrlac blanket I made for new baby. Decided to invent one of my own. Tori pronounced it cool.


For so long I couldn't do entrlac. I made a sweater with it as a form of therapy once. I still call it the sainity sweater. I realized about 9 months ago that I was finally able to knit in that style again. Guess I'm finally cured.


Tori got a bee in her bonnet and crochetted a doilie freehand!

The significance of that is that she was rasied with four brothers and is most likely one of the least femine of gals you will ever meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment