Thursday, April 29, 2010

Two steps forward....

And three steps back.

I heard the other day that when you have to pull out a few stiches thats's tink'in.
(knit spelled backwards)
When you pull out a lot its frogging.... ripit ripit.....

I seem to do as much frogging as I do knitting sometime.
I had in mind to make all these wonderful doll blankets and in the meantime learning all these awsomly cool stitches. I have to date managed to knit six more blankets, on was in this wonderful pattern of arches (think vvvvv ) The doll blanket turned out so well I decided to make one for my grandaughter Sophia.
Nope.

I swear I followed the very simple pattern exactly as the book stated.
It leaned.
No, I mean it literally leaned to the right.

I frogged it.
I tried to look at my work as I went in order to see what went wrong.
No luck.
I have no clues.

I have begun a pattern as demonstrated on Knit and Crochet today!

It seems to be going better.

No comments:

Post a Comment