Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring restart....


I aspired to blog about my daughter and I knitting Christmas gifts. We had determined to shop our stash and limit gifts to the things we could make.
That went barely better than the blog.
Time, work. Limitations on time, not so on the work load.

Here it is spring and we try again. Though now she crochets. Says it is easier than knitting. There is a new grandbaby on the way. Due 06/19/2010!
I got the sweater and hat knitted.

Booties.... looking for a "manly" pattern.

My new goal is tied to the Shreveport Chicks with Sticks. We make doll blankets to donate to a toy drive. My new goal is to make a 12" x 12" blanket in each of the stitches in my "bible"
Stockinette was simple, dito on garter, now I'm doing a few more that are a little more involved.

So far I have made one with a leaf pattern and an ectralac. If and when I can figure out posting of pictures I'll get them up!

Anyway at least I have started. Better than the last attempt.


No comments:

Post a Comment